I worked last night. And the night before. And the five million before that. Anyways I can't go to bed yet because I have a MD appt at 10:40... thats right in the middle of my usual sleep time so I decided to stay awake.
Did I mention I'm working an insane amount of hours right now? It's kind of ridiculous... but I'm hoping that payday will help ease the pain. Last night was busy. And the night before . And the five million before that.
Brett comes back on Monday!! This entire summer has seriously flown by... we've both been so busy working (and visiting each other!) that the time has passed really quickly. It will be so good to have him back though... hopefully this 3 month live-in-separate-states nonsense is over forever.
My Lasik'd eyes are amazing. 20/15 in both eyes for distance and near vision... can't get much better than that.
My hair is getting really long.
I wish I had something exciting to say but all I do is work.
Aaand I'm out.
1 comment:
sarah without glasses! and with long hair! it makes me think of you in the yellow dress on the first day of 7th grade orientation with the short hair and glasses :)
good luck staying awake. redbull and no doze are good. i dont recommend coke, look what it did to lindsay lohan. you dont want to be chasing any CNAs mom in a suv or nething.
Post a Comment